Friday, October 2

Kim Kardashian: I'm "Sick to My Stomach" When Khloe Flirts With Ex Lamar Odom

Isn’t that what sisters are there for? Kim Kardashian called younger sis Khloe Kardashian out for getting flirty with ex-husband Lamar Odom over the phone in a preview clip for Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians — but Khloe wasn’t having it.

In the clip, Khloe, 31, is on the phone with her ex while Kim is in the room, and acts as the middleman, relaying messages between Odom and her older sister.
“Kim, Lamar says hi,” she tells the Selfish author with a goofy grin.
Kim, 34, tries to keep a straight face as she offers a strained “hi” while shooting daggers at Khloe.
“He says please tell Kanye and North he says hi,” Khloe adds, pushing her luck with her clearly annoyed sister. She wanders out of the room and finally tells Odom, 35, “Kim is staring at me, I have to go,” before hanging up.
In the confessional, Kim tells the camera that she’s worried about how Khloe’s handling the split.
“I don’t know why Khloe and Lamar are talking, but he hurt her so badly,” she says. “As a big sister, I’m protective. For her to just be flirting with him on the phone makes me sick to my stomach.”
PHOTOS: Khloe and Lamar's wedding album
Khloe and Odom tied the knot in September 2009 after dating for several weeks, as documented on KUWTK.
The sisters have been at odds about Khloe’s continued contact with Lamar before. In another sneak peek clip from an earlier episode, Khloe admits to checking up on Odom even though the pair technically parted ways in 2013
In that clip, Khloe gets frustrated when she left one of her phones behind at the house after she and Kim are in a car together.
“Why do you need Lamar’s number?” Kim asks after she gets it out of Khloe that Odom’s number is the one she needs.
“So I can check on him!” Khloe says. “I haven’t had my Blackberry all week since I’ve been here because it’s broken and I wanted to make sure he’s okay. Can’t I do that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment